M9 Bayonet System
End of Knife
- M9 Authentic USGI Fighting Knives with Scabbard
- Expect these to be used by USGI condition with minor scratches or desert sand
- Government Spec Quality
- Made of 420 Modified Stainless Non-Reflective Black Oxide finish
- 7 inch plain edge blade
- Milled Sawteeth on top edge.
- Olive Drab Thermoplastic Nylon Handle
- Phosphate Coated Steel Guard and Cap
- Knife Closed Length: 13.79-Inch
- Knife Open Length: 12.25-Inch
- Weighs 16 ounces
- Olive Drab Thermoplastic Nylon Scabbard with Wire Cutter and Screwdriver
- Quick Release universal Military Holster
- Belt Disconnect
- Fits M-16 Rifle, AR-15, and M4
- Made in the USA!!
US Government Paid $199.99
Ontario Knife Co. M9 Bayonet Knife
The Ontario Knife 490 M9 Bayonet and Scabbard in olive drab green is current issue to the U.S. military. Situated in New York State's scenic Southern Tier, Ontario Knife Company produces one of the most comprehensive, wide-ranging product lines in the cutlery industry today. While being a worldwide supplier, the Ontario Knife Company is also a major supplier to the U.S. Government and its military. Ontario has built its reputation on a heritage of uncompromising craftsmanship, quality materials and components, and a steadfast commitment to its workforce. Modified stainless steel blade with milled sawteeth on back. Black oxide non-reflective finish. Textured thermoplastic nylon handle. Fits M16, M4 and AR-15. Includes M9 scabbard with quick release holster made of thermoplastic nylon that includes wire cutter and screwdriver.
The use, disposition, export and re-export of this property is subject to all applicable U.S. Laws and Regulations, including but not limited to the Arms Export Control Act (22 USC 2751 et seq.); Export Administration Act of 1979 (50 USC App. 2401 et seq.) as continued under Executive Order 12924; International Traffic in Arms Regulations (22 CFR 120 et seq.); Export Administration Regulations (15 CFR 730 et seq.); Foreign Assets Control Regulations (31 CFR 500 et seq.) and the Espionage Act (18 USC 793 et seq.); which, among other things, prohibit: A. The making of false statements and concealment of any material information regarding the use or disposition, export or re-export of the property and B. Any use, disposition, export or re-export of the property not permitted by applicable statute and regulation.
2. The submission of false or misleading information and/or concealment of any material facts regarding the use, disposition or export of this property may constitute a violation of provisions of 18 USC 793/1001, 22 USC 2778/2779, 50 USC App. 2410, and 50 USC App. 1-44. Sanctions for violations will be in conformity with U.S. laws and regulations (including Federal Acquisition Regulations and DoDD 2030.8) and may include the denial of U.S. export privileges and of any participation in future U.S. Government contracts.
3. Transfers of USML and CCLI property by purchasers are subject to the requirements of the appropriate licensing department or agency. In many cases, an export license or other authorization may be required. With respect to USML, registration of the purchaser's business with the Department of the State may also be required. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to determine what the applicable requirements may be and to obtain all necessary authorization or approvals.
4. When USML/CCLI property is transferred, the information regarding the above laws and regulations must be passed to the subsequent purchaser/receiver.