- LED Light - Ultra-bright dual LED flashlight with 7 modes, including SOS and emergency strobe
- USB Power - Recharge virtually any USB device, including smartphones and tablets
- Total Weight = 3.0 lbs.
- Model No: GB40
In The Box:
- GB40 Portable Jump Starter
- 40" USB to Micro USB Cable
- 12V 2.1A USB Charger
- HD Battery Clamps
- Drawstring Bag
- User Guide & Warranty
GB40 Boost Specifications:
- Voltage: 12 Volt
- Peak Amp Rating: 1000 Amp
- Actual Power Output: 7000 joules3S
- Gasoline Engine Rating: 6L Gas
- Diesel Engine Rating: 3L Diesel
- Internal Battery = Lithium Ion
- Peak Current Rating = 1000A
- Operating Temperature = -22F to 122F
- Micro USB (Input) = 5V, 2.1A
- USB (Output) = 5V, 2.1A
- Housing Protection = IP65 (w/Ports Closed)
- Dimensions (LxWxH) = 6.7 x 3.2 x 1.7 Inches
- Precision Clamps For A Tight Fit
- Full Size Use
- Easy Storage
- Designed, Prototyped and Tested
- Safely jump start a dead battery in seconds
- Up to 20 Jump Starts per charge
- Ultra Safe Spark-Proof Technology
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- LED Light Ultra-Bright with 7 Modes including SOS and Emergency Strobe
- USB Power - Recharge Virtually any USB Device (including Smartphones & Tablets)
- Weight = 3 lbs.
Jump Starter - GB40
|Genius Boost - UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter - GB40
GB40 NOCO Genius Boost Plus 1000A Jump Starter - Car & Truck. BOOST+ (Plus) is designed for standard vehicle applications such as cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, lawn & garden, and more. It is powerful enough to start diesel engines that require more power. Nearly twice the power of the original GB30, there are very few applications BOOST+ won't start, even in extreme cold.
The One. The Only. The Genius BOOST Series Jump Starters are the only Jump Starters on the market with Patented Safety Technology.
Reinventing Jump Starting
The GB40 is a portable, mini, pocket sized lithium-ion jump starter for 12-volt lead-acid batteries. It can safely jump start a dead battery in seconds, like on a car, boat, motorcycle, ATV, RV, lawn mower, truck and more. The GB40 is powered by a High-Density NOCO Element lithium-ion battery that can hold its charge up to one year, and handle over 1,000 cycles.
Features Spark-Proof Technology And Reverse Polarity Protection To Safely Jump Start A Vehicle. With Genius Boost, we set out to design the safest battery jump starter pack available. To do that, we built-in in a complex array of top-of-the-line processors, thermal sensors, and power management devices. And we accomplish it without sacrificing performance. The result is an extremely safe car jump starter for use by all types of drivers ? from skilled mechanics to those with little or no technical savvy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What happens if you touch the clamps of GB40 together?
A: Nothing, it is perfectly sage and there will be no sparks. Boost has built in sensors that prevent power from being delivered, unless a battery is detected
Q: How long does it hold a charge?
A: It can hold 70% of its rated capacity for up to one year. For optimal performance, it is recommended to charge the device at least every 6-12 months, after initial charge.
Q: Can it recharge my branded smartphone?
A: Yes. It can recharge all generations of smartphones on the market, as well as, HD action cameras, tablets, music players, wireless speakers and more.
Q: Does it have any limitations on car engine size for jump starting?
A: Yes. It is primarily designed for single battery vehicles with engine displacement up to 6 liters or 6,000cc. This vast majority of vehicles on the road are below this size, and will work with Boost
Q: How long is the product warranty?
A: Its a one-year warranty
Q: What is the capacity of the internal battery?
A: Roughly 24Wh (Watt-Hours)
Q: What type of batteries can I use this on?
A: It can be used on any 12-volt lead-acid battery, such as, Wet, Gel, Maintenance-Free, Enhanced Flooded Battery (EFB) and AGM.
Can I use it in the Rain or Snow?
A: Yes, but do not submurge in water.
| Genius Boost - UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter - GB40 Works the same as the GB30