Aqua Partner Purification Unit in Ammo Case with Solar Panel
This water purifier uses a 0.5 micron filter with a charcoal block and U.V. light to purify your drinking water. Tests show that all bacteria, virus and harmful chemicals are removed, when the purifier is used according to instructions. The internal battery charge is good for about 6 hours use. A solar panel is available to keep the battery charged. The purifier shown is installed in a “Ammo Case”.
The Aqua Partner is a self-contained water purification system capable of supplying from 75 to 100 gallons of potable water every day. Output will vary on conditions such as season, altitude, and time of day. This system uses a patented three-step disinfection/filtration process eliminating everything from dirt and silt to cysts (giardia and cryptosporidium) and microorganisms (viruses, bacteria, fungi, algae, and protozoa). The UV lamp and water pump are powered by a 12 volt gel-cell battery which is recharged by the solar panel. Recharging the battery is as simple as placing the unit facing the sun. The Aqua Partner ca be equipped to run from any 12 volt source, enabling the system to continuously produce clean, safe drinking water at the rate of 1 gallon per minute.
Aqua Partner Purification Unit in Ammo Case
- Ultraviolet Purification: High-intensity, mercury vapor, germicidal lamp.
- Filters: Screen pre-filter; 5 micron sediment filter; .05 micron activated carbon block filter. Filter configuration can be adapted to specific water conditions.
- Electrical: 10 watt solar panel; 12 volt gel-cell battery; current – 3 amps.
- Performance: 99.99% bacteria kill rate; run time 1.25 – 1 .50 hr / 8 hr. charge; continuous 1 gallon per minute output available from alternate power supply.
- Total Capacity: 1 gallon per minute
- Total Weight: 15 lbs.
- Made in: USA
Aqua Partner Water Purifier System
|Made in the good old USA!!|
|Test taken at the “University of Arizona” in 7-22-1996
By Jaime Naranjo, B.S. Research Specialist