Camp Chef 19″ Redwood Fire Pit
Redwood Fire Pit
- 19″ diameter fire-pit
- 13″ tall
- Total Output: 55,000 BTU/hr
- Materials: Heavy gauge steel, nickel coated steel safety rings
- Made in China
We ship these from the factory we do not stock these in the store.
- Smokeless, propane fueled flame (natural gas adaptable)
- Matchless ignition and fully adjustable flame-control dial
- 12 lbs. of lava rock disperse and radiate heat
- Safety shutoff valve
- Includes 4 extendable roasting sticks, carry bag, regulator and 5′ hose, and propane tank support stand
Share stories and good times around the Redwood Portable Fire Pit. This easy to use fire pit will keep you warm at the campsite, the tailgate party or on the back patio.
The fully adjustable flame-control dial or knob helps keep the flame the right size. You can adjust the flame for roasting marshmallows or cooking hotdogs.
The center piece has decorative pine tree cut outs to maintain that outdoor feel.
A set of four roasting sticks are included.
Camp Chef propane fire pits are allowed for use in most fire ban restrictions. Check with the local ranger station just to make sure.
Setup and Curing
Due to the nature of some lava rocks, they may need to “cure” before you use them the first time. To do this, simply setup the fire-pit and ignite on high, allowing it to “bake” the rocks for about 10 minutes. During this 10 minutes, maintain a safe distance. Small portions of the rock may, or may not, crack and gently pop. After 10 minutes, the rock will be cured and setup complete.