Camp Chef 18″ Redwood Propane Gas Fire Pit with Lid
- 18″ diameter fire-pit
- 12″ tall
- Total Output: 64,000 BTU/hr
- Materials: Heavy gauge steel, nickel coated steel safety rings
- We Ship these from the Factory!
- We do not stock these in the store!
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Camp Chef 18″ Redwood Propane Fire Pit with Lid
- Fuel = Propane Bulk Tank
- Auto Ignition= Yes
- Heat Output (per burner) =64,000 british thermal units
- Burn Time (Max Flame) = 1.69 hours
- Adjustable Flame Control
- Dimensions = 20″ x 18″ x 12″
- Fire-pit Diameter = 18″
- Matchless Ignition
- Locking Lid with Handle
- Weight = 32 lbs
- Material = Alloy Steel
- Includes Regulator & 6′ Hose
- Box Dims = 20.6″ x 20.4″ x 16.5″
- Includes a lid and heat-dispersing lava rocks
- Smokeless, propane-fueled flame with matchless ignition
- Adjustable flame-control dial helps keep the flame the right size when roasting marshmallows or cooking hot dogs
- Includes regulator and a 5 ft. hose
- Total output: 64,000 BTUs per hour
- Fire pit diameter: 18 in.
- Fuel not included
Enjoy the warmth of an outdoor fire without the mess and fuss of chopping wood. The Camp Chef Redwood Fire Pit is perfect for an evening under the stars on the patio or at your favorite campground.
About Camp Chef 18″ Redwood Propane Fire Pit with Lid
- Easy to use fire-pit: Goodbye to ash, purchasing firewood, annoying smoke and enjoy a clean realistic propane campfire, a great outdoor centerpiece for camping trips, RV travels, tailgating get-together s, beach parties, and family evenings on the backyard patio
- Easy to Transport: Lightweight and portable; easily set up in minutes. Fire-pit delivers a clean and smokeless flame with cozy warmth. 18″ Fire-pit diameter with a total output of 64,000 BTU/HR
- Overcome Campfire Bans: Camp Chef propane fire pits are allowed for use in most fire ban restrictions, check with the local ranger station before use
- Complete Fire Pit Kit: Attachable lid, pre-attached 5-Ft hose, fully adjustable heat – control knob, and natural lava rock set designed to enhance the flickering effect
- Camp Chef Quality: Durable heavy gauge steel construction.
Due to the nature of some lava rocks, they may need to “cure” before you use them the first time. To do this, simply setup the fire-pit and ignite on high, allowing it to “bake” the rocks for about 10 minutes. During this 10 minutes, maintain a safe distance. Small portions of the rock may, or may not, crack and gently pop. After 10 minutes, the rock will be cured and setup complete.