Campsuds Biodegradable Concentrated Soap – 8 oz.
Campsuds Biodegradable Concentrated Soap comes in a compact bottle and works in hot, cold or salt water to wash just about anything.
In the 1960’s Campsuds became the first biodegradable, multi-purpose cleaner created specifically to meet the needs of the camper, backpacker and adventure traveler. Since then it has been carried to every corner of the planet by three generations of outdoor enthusiasts. Compact, versatile, hard working, convenient and environmentally safe, Campsuds has many imitators, but remains the market leader today. Works equally well in cold water — salt water too! Just a few drops will handle any cleaning job. Strong enough for dishes and clothes, yet gentle enough for body and hair. Made from natural vegetable-derived ingredients with natural essential oil fragrance. Makes a great helper around the house too!
Please remember to use Campsuds with care in alpine wilderness areas.
- Use sparingly
- Soap up and wash at least 200 feet away from alpine lakes and streams.
- Dig a hole 6 to 8 inches deep for disposing of soapy wash and rinse water. This allows bacteria in the soil to completely and safely biodegrade Campsuds.
Net 8.0 fl oz. Weighs approx. 9 oz.
You will receive: One 8-oz bottle of Campsuds Biodegradable Concentrated Soap
Made in the USA!!
- Just a few drops gives quick, effective suds
- Use sparingly in water to clean hands, face, hair, clothing, dishes and anything else that’s washable
- Convenient dispenser cap ensures that no soap goes to waste
- Contains purified water, vegetable-based biodegradable anionic and non-ionic cleaning agents, natural fragrance, oils and germaben