Military Surplus GI Issue MOLLE II SDS ACU Assault Pack 3 Day Backpack
These are great utility packs for carrying gear when you need that space.
Color: ACU Digital Camo
- Heavy duty, water resistant Nylon
- Made of High Quality Water Resistant Canvas
- Heavy Duty Zippers and Buckles
- Adjustable Shoulder, Sternum, and Waist Straps
- Quick-Release Shoulder Straps
- Bilateral Hydration System Tube Exit Holes
- Comes with both foam pad and stiffener
- Nylon Webbing on Both Sides for Attaching Equipment
- Fastek Buckles on Rear Flap and Both Sides to Secure Load
- Can Be Attached to the M.O.L.L.E. II System with Top Fastek Buckles or Worn as a Stand Alone Pack
- Main Compartment: Approximately 17″H x 14″W x 6.5″D
- Outer Cargo Pocket: Approximately 12″H x 11″W x 3.5″D
- Approximate Size: 20″ x 12″ x 7″
- Approximately 1850 Cubic Inches of Space
- Carrying Weight: 4lbs
- Manufactured: Made in the USA
- Surplus: Genuine US Military Surplus = U.S. Military issued for best quality
- As Is No Warranty!
- Condition: VERY GOOD OR EXCELLENT CONDITION Will show signs of use, some wear but NO holes, rips or tears, no missing parts or damage. All zippers, buckles, and Velcro are in excellent condition. Just seem to be a little dusty. All have been inspected to make sure all the parts are there and that they all work like they should.
NSN # 8465-01-524-5250
Made in: USA
GENUINE U.S. MILITARY ISSUE MOLLE II SDS ACU Assault Pack 3 Day Backpack
With a large capacity and separate pocket for hydration bladders, this is the essential bag for any mission. The M.O.L.L.E. II 3 Day Assault Pack features adjustable shoulder, sternum, and waist straps that offer a stress-free way to carry your gear. Attaching equipment is also a snap with the nylon webbing provided on both sides of the pack. Fastek buckles on the rear flap and both sides assure you that your gear is secured. The M.O.L.L.E. II 3 Day Assault Pack is the perfect pack for those long treks.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Scrape dirt and dust from the item using a brush that will not cut into the fabric.
Hose or wash the item in a pail of water using mild detergent or soap.
Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
Do not use chlorine bleach, yellow soap, cleaning fluids, or sol-vents that will discolor or deteriorate the item.
Dry the item in shade or indoors. Do not dry in direct sunlight, direct heat or open flame.
Do not launder or dry item in fixed commercial home type laundry equipment.
US Government Paid $199.95 or More