Military Surplus GI Issue USMC Gen 2 Digital MARPAT ILBE 3 Day Assault Pack Woodland Camo
For those who are not familiar with this amazing load bearing pack, ILBE (Improved Load Bearing Equipment) is a load-bearing system designed to provide durable and lightweight means for the deployed marines to transport individual combat clothing and equipment.
Major proposed improvements include durability, comfort of wear, reduced system complexity, reduced system weight and sustainability.
This pack is your perfect choice for hunting, camping and hiking or just like an awesome pack!!
USMC issue, built to high standards to stand up to abuse
- Cordura nylon with water-repellent treatment protects gear
- Modular straps make adding more gear easy
- Compression straps secure load when pack is not full
- MARPAT digital woodland camo has embedded USMC EGA (Eagle / Globe / Anchor) emblem embedded in camo pattern
- Zipper pulls have para-cord attached for gloved operation
- Large quick-release buckles are glove-friendly
- Has top port and inner pocket for a hydration bladder (not included)
- New USMC issue
- MARPAT camo pattern with embedded Marine Corp insignia
- Designed by Arc’teryx, built by Propper
- Main area: 18″ x 10″ x 6″
- Removable rigid back panel
- MOLLE straps on back to attach additional gear
- Component of ILBE (Improved Load Bearing Equipment)
- 4 compression straps with quick-release buckles
- Large interior pocket
- Exterior quick access compartment: 16″ x 8″ x 2.5″
- Weighs 2 pounds, 12 ounces
- Padded shoulder straps and back panel
- Quick-release sternum strap and waist belt
1500cu. in of storage/ 40 pound capacity
• Water Repellent Helps Protect Your Gear
Made in: USA
You’ll be buying a used US Marine Corp. ILBE 3D Assault Pack. Plastic stiffener is included.
US Government Paid 129.95 or more for these.