GSI 10″ Hard Anodized Aluminum Dutch Oven 3 qt.
State of the art in lightweight dutch ovens, our line of Hard Anodized Dutch Ovens are one-third the weight of traditional cast iron dutch ovens.
- Major Dimension: 10″
- Weight: 3 lbs. 11 oz.
- Dimensions: 11.20” x 10.80” x 3.70”
- New shipment just came in with double handles!!!
8 in stock
GSI Anodized 10″ Aluminum Dutch Oven are State of the art in lightweight dutch ovens, our line of Hard Anodized Dutch Ovens are one-third the weight of traditional cast iron dutch ovens.
It’s even stack-able with the addition of our Dutch Oven Stand (sold separately) for multi-level, multi-course meal preparation.
Made of High-performance, heavy gauge cast aluminum.
Cast aluminum construction weighs 66% less than cast iron and never requires any seasoning.
Hard anodized aluminum provides high-performance efficiency even heat uniformity and easily clean up.
Lid lip holds coals and charcoal for all encompassing heat and oven-like cooking.
GSI Anodized 10″ Aluminum Dutch Oven model nests inside 12” Dutch oven for compact storage.
Major Dimension: 10″
Weight: 3 lbs. 11 oz.
Dimensions: 11.20” x 10.80” x 3.70”
Material: Hard Anodized Aluminum
Dutch Oven and Lid
- Once a prized possession of early pioneers and mountain men, this modern version is cast from super-durable hard-anodized aluminum
- Cast aluminum offers non-stick like performance and needs no seasoning; lightweight material is about a third the weight of cast-iron
- Hard anodization process hardens the cookware’s surface, making it incredibly abrasion-resistant and easy to clean
- Being twice as hard as stainless steel and with an amazingly even heat transfer, the anodized aluminum is sealed away from direct contact with food
- Thick and sturdy bail-wire handle for lifting, rotation and transport of hot oven
- Tight fitting lid with tall edge lip to hold coals or charcoal
- Sturdy legs raise oven for better heat dispersion when used on a stove, with charcoal briquettes or in the camp fire
- Classic design of the GSI Hard-Anodized Dutch oven excels at stewing, boiling, steaming, baking, roasting and frying
Hard anodized hard cast aluminum with a durable cooking surface that offer “non-stick like” performance for authentic Dutch Oven cooking. It’s easy cleaning, lightweight and pack-able design. You’ve never cooked on anything like it, when it comes to reliable baking, browning and roasting, a thick hard anodized surface excels at even heat control. Food cooks up quickly an evenly as the flow of your heat source radiates throughout the top, bottom and sides.
Anodized hard cast aluminum
Durable cooking surface
“Non-stick like” performance
Lightweight and pack-able
Distributes heat quickly and evenly