GSI 10″ Hard Anodized Aluminum Dutch Oven 3 qt.
High-performance, high-efficiency dutch oven at 1/3 the weight
State of the art in lightweight dutch ovens, our line of Hard Anodized Dutch Ovens are one-third the weight of traditional cast iron dutch ovens.
It’s even stack-able with the addition of our Dutch Oven Stand (sold separately) for multi-level, multi-course meal preparation.
Made of High-performance, heavy gauge cast aluminum.
Cast aluminum construction weighs 66% less than cast iron and never requires any seasoning.
Hard anodized aluminum provides high-performance efficiency even heat uniformity and easily clean up.
Lid lip holds coals and charcoal for all encompassing heat and oven-like cooking.
10” model nests inside 12” Dutch oven for compact storage.
Major Dimension: 10″
Weight: 3 lbs. 11 oz.
Dimensions: 11.20” x 10.80” x 3.70”
Material: Hard Anodized Aluminum
Dutch Oven and Lid
- Once a prized possession of early pioneers and mountain men, this modern version is cast from super-durable hard-anodized aluminum
- Cast aluminum offers non-stick like performance and needs no seasoning; lightweight material is about a third the weight of cast-iron
- Hard anodization process hardens the cookware’s surface, making it incredibly abrasion-resistant and easy to clean
- Being twice as hard as stainless steel and with an amazingly even heat transfer, the anodized aluminum is sealed away from direct contact with food
- Thick and sturdy bail-wire handle for lifting, rotation and transport of hot oven
- Tight fitting lid with tall edge lip to hold coals or charcoal
- Sturdy legs raise oven for better heat dispersion when used on a stove, with charcoal briquettes or in the camp fire
- Classic design of the GSI Hard-Anodized Dutch oven excels at stewing, boiling, steaming, baking, roasting and frying