Lodge 10″ Deep Cast Iron Camp Dutch Oven 5 qt.
- 5″ deep
- 12 lbs.
Pre-seasoned so it’s ready to go right from the start, the 5 qt. Lodge Deep Dutch Oven provides durable, reliable performance for all your campsite cooking.
- 10″ size
- 5 qts.
- 5″ deep
- 12 lbs.
- Dimensions: 11.75″ x 10.5″ x 6″
- Made in: USA
- Classic, versatile campsite cooker
- Ready to use, seasoned cast iron construction
- Gentle cast iron cooking performance – even heating and long lasting heat retention
- Flanged lid holds hot coals for cooking or flips to serve as a griddle
- Integral legs on bottom of pot for campfire and fireplace cooking
- Wire bail for carrying
- Includes: 5 qt. Dutch oven; lid
As versatile and convenient as other Lodge camp ovens, the Lodge Logic 5-Quart Cast Iron Deep Camp Dutch Oven sports a deeper design for more cooking capability.
This portable cast iron pot can handle all your camp cooking needs, thanks to its specially-designed flanged lid that holds hot coals for all around cooking and inverts for use as a stand alone griddle.
This traditional campfire cooker sports integral legs that allow the oven to sit perfectly over the hot coals of a campfire or fireplace fire. Convenient five quart size measures 10” across and 5” deep.
Its seasoned cast iron construction means the pan is ready to use right out of the box.
Simple wire bail handle for easy carrying.
- Durable cast iron cookware distributes heat evenly—perfect for both quick, high-heat browning and long, slow cooking
- Handle allows easy transport and handling; Dutch oven includes snug-fitting lid with handle
- Easy to care for: hand wash, dry and then rub with cooking oil
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking, it’s the right tool for searing, sauteing, simmering, baking, broiling, braising, frying and roasting
Lodge Mfg. Price $79.95