Lodge 8 Inch Cast Iron Skillet L5SK3
- Seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil
- Unparalleled heat retention and even heating
- Use in the oven, on the stove, on the grill, or over a campfire
- Use to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, or grill
- Great for induction cook-tops
- Made in the USA
About Lodge 8 inch Skillet
- 8-inch Skillet can saute, sear, fry, bake and stir fry
- Pre-Seasoned and ready-to-use
- Superior heat retention and even cooking
- Sturdy handle with hole for hanging when not in use
What makes this the classic single-serve skillet? For 125 years, it’s been a staple in kitchens around the world. Crafted in America with iron and oil, its naturally seasoned cooking surface is ready to help you turn your meals into delicious moments. Cast to last! Seasoned and ready to use.
The Lodge Seasoned 8 Inch Cast Iron Skillet is a meal-time legend that will be your must-have skillet for years to come. Made with just iron and oil, the cast iron skillet features a helpful assist handle for lifting or hanging. The skillet’s naturally nonstick surface provides excellent heat retention and distribution for consistent cooking at any temperature. Perfect for cooking on the grill, over a campfire, in the oven, or on any stove—including glass-top stoves and induction. Use it to sauté, sear, bake, broil, braise, fry, or grill—this skillet loves to multitask. Lodge cast iron is built to last for generations, so you can serve memories at every meal, year after year. The Lodge cast iron skillet is seasoned, ready to use, and easy to care for. Since 1896, Lodge Cast Iron has been making heirloom-quality skillets, pans, dutch ovens, bake-ware, and grilling gear, bringing professional chefs, home-cooks, and outdoors folk everything they need to make incredible meals. Our cast iron is made in Tennessee, and we’re proud to be a family-owned company with a strong commitment to quality, values, and integrity. As the original cast iron manufacturer, we proudly set the standard in cookware that can go anywhere and do anything.