Maca 17″ Deep Cast Iron Camp Dutch Oven 29 qt.
Recipes for your new dutch oven can be found here.
Sorry, I can not get any extra 17″ Lids!!
When the price increase comes in these will be $295.00
8 in stock
Elk design on top of lid. 29 Quarts
- Main dishes 96 servings to 160 servings, turkeys up to 25 lbs. Prime Rib up to 16 lbs. & large groups.
- Lid Top Across Outside = 16 7/8″
- Lid Inside Across = 16.25″
- 8.5″ Deep Inside = 29 qt. = 7.25 Gal
- Bail to Bail = 19.3/8″
- DO Inside to Inside Top= 17″
- DO Inside to Inside Bottom = 14″
- Bottom Outside = 14 7/8″
- Legs Tall = 1.75″
- Height with out Legs outside = 8.75″
- Height with Legs Outside = 10 3/8″
- Height with Lid & Legs = 11 5/8″
- Total Height with top Handle = 13″
- Total Weight = 67 lbs.
- Lid Weight = 25 lbs.
- Serving Size: 20 to 25 According to Maca
Cast Iron 73 lbs. total weight for UPS………..Shipping about $70.00 to $150.00 but will adjust each order depending upon your zip code.
This one cooks it all, and a lot of it. The oven for catering, large family reunions and scouting retreats. This oven makes the impossible, possible.
Made in India = they will not be as smooth as a Lodge or Camp Chef. They use sand molds to pour these so they are a little rough!!
When purchasing a Dutch oven one should always keep in mind that, like any quality hand made product, cast iron Dutch ovens are not “perfect”. Each oven has its own unique characteristics and markings that distinguish it from another oven. These markings are not flaws in the quality or workmanship of the oven. Nor do they in anyway diminish the ovens cooking quality. The quality of a Dutch oven is mostly on the “inside”. Such characteristics as the type of metal used, the quality of the casting, the thickness of the sides, and strict adherence to the best castings procedures in the industry are most important for Dutch oven performance and durability.
MACA is an industrial foundry, not a culinary specialty company! So the Dutch Ovens will not be perfect!