Maca 22″ Deep Cast Iron Camp Dutch Oven 45 qt.
Recipes for your new dutch oven can be found here.
16 in stock
Wagon & Mountain design on top of lid.
- Main dishes to 200 servings, side dishes to 325 servings, turkeys to 50 lbs., prime ribs to 24 lbs., & small armies.
Inside Measurements of the Bottom:
- Wide Top= 20 3/8″
- Wide Bottom = 15.5″
- Deep = 9.5″
- 45 Quarts = 11.25 Gal.
Bottom Outside Measurements:
- Handle to Handle = 23.75″
- Across with out Handles =21 5/8″
- Top to Bottom with Legs = 13.5″
- Top to Bottom with Out Legs = 10″
- Bottom Out side to Out side = 18″
- Top Across Outside = 21.5″
- Top Inside that goes inside Dutch Oven = 20.25″
- Inside Dutch Oven lip that goes into the oven = .5″
- Lid Height with Top handle = 4″
Comes with 2 “T” shaped handles to lift with.
Cast Iron -165 lbs. total weight for shipping………………Shipping from $190.00 to $250.00 but will adjust each order depending upon your zip code.
In charge of cooking at the Klondike for all 45 troops of Scouts or the Big Family Reunion Dinner that reaches well past your family tree? This oven is for you. The leading ooh and aah getter at Dutch Oven Shows can cook a 50 pound Turkey, two 18 pound roasts with room for more potatoes, carrots and onions than you would ever need, or a stew to literally feed the masses.
Made in India = they will not be as smooth as a Lodge or Camp Chef. They use sand molds to pour these so they are a little rough!!
When purchasing a Dutch oven one should always keep in mind that, like any quality hand made product, cast iron Dutch ovens are not “perfect”. Each oven has its own unique characteristics and markings that distinguish it from another oven. These markings are not flaws in the quality or workmanship of the oven. Nor do they in anyway diminish the ovens cooking quality. The quality of a Dutch oven is mostly on the “inside”. Such characteristics as the type of metal used, the quality of the casting, the thickness of the sides, and strict adherence to the best castings procedures in the industry are most important for Dutch oven performance and durability.
MACA is an industrial foundry, not a culinary specialty company! So the Dutch Ovens will not be perfect!