Military Surplus GI Issue Extreme Cold Weather Mummy Sleeping Bag
- +30° to -20°
- Fabric: Rip-stop Nylon Shell and Inner-Lining is a Soft Nylon
- Center Zip
- Condition: Used
- Size: 85 x 32
- Total Weight = 3.5 lb.
- Stuff Bag Size = 8″ x 16″
- GENUINE U.S. MILITARY ISSUE
- Some have a rip in the left side chest area!
30 degree to –20 degree
Bags are rated as low as 30 below zero when properly used!
- Total Weight: 3.5 lbs
- 85 inches long
- 32 inch wide at the top
- 15 inch at the bottom
- Box Foot for More Room
- Outer Shell: Rip Stop Nylon
- Inner Liner: Rip Stop Nylon
- 100% Polyester Fill
- Draw cord hood which will keep all parts of your body warm including your neck and head area
- 45 inch 2 way zipper
- Offset stitching at the seams and a 2 inch storm flap with
- Full-length insulated draft tube prevents heat loss through zipper
- ANATOMICALLY DESIGNED FOOT BOX CONTAINS TWICE THE INSULATION
- HOOD ADJUSTS FOR HEAT RETENTION
- Offset stitching at the seams and a 2 inch storm flap with snaps over the zipper
- Center Zipped
2 Velcro straps for hanging
- Machine Washable – Hang Dry
- Manufactured: Made in the USA
- Surplus: Genuine US Military Surplus
- NSN # 8465-01-608-7503
- As Is No Warranty!
- Condition: VERY GOOD CONDITION (Will show signs of use, some fading and wear but one hole, NO rips or tears though some snagging of material may be present.)
Government Paid $299.95 or more!