Military Surplus GI Issue Extreme Cold Weather Mummy Sleeping Bag
- +30° to -20°
- Fabric: Rip-stop Nylon Shell and Inner-Lining is a Soft Nylon
- Center Zip
- Condition: Used
- Size: 85 x 32
- Total Weight = 3.5 lb.
- Stuff Bag Size = 8″ x 16″
- GENUINE U.S. MILITARY ISSUE
- Some have a rip in the left side chest area!
30 degree to –20 degree
Bags are rated as low as 30 below zero when properly used!
- Total Weight: 3.5 lbs
- 85 inches long
- 32 inch wide at the top
- 15 inch at the bottom
- Box Foot for More Room
- Outer Shell: Rip Stop Nylon
- Inner Liner: Rip Stop Nylon
- 100% Polyester Fill
- Draw cord hood which will keep all parts of your body warm including your neck and head area
- 45 inch 2 way zipper
- Offset stitching at the seams and a 2 inch storm flap with
- Full-length insulated draft tube prevents heat loss through zipper
- ANATOMICALLY DESIGNED FOOT BOX CONTAINS TWICE THE INSULATION
- HOOD ADJUSTS FOR HEAT RETENTION
- Offset stitching at the seams and a 2 inch storm flap with snaps over the zipper
- Center Zipped
2 Velcro straps for hanging
- Machine Washable – Hang Dry
- Manufactured: Made in the USA
- Surplus: Genuine US Military Surplus
- NSN # 8465-01-608-7503
- As Is No Warranty!
- Condition: VERY GOOD CONDITION (Will show signs of use, some fading and wear but one hole or one rip or tear though or some snagging of material may be present.)
Government Paid $299.95 or more!