Mountain House Chicken a la King 3 Servings
This could easily be one of the most delicious chicken and noodle dishes you’ve ever had. It has chunks of real chicken meat in an out-of-this-world cream sauce with mushrooms and green peppers.
Sorry Sold Out & Discontinued by Mountain House!
Out of stock
The Mountain House® Freeze Dried Chicken a la King (Two 10oz servings)
Enjoy chicken, mushrooms, and noodles in a rice white sauce. Outdoor enthusiasts have made Mountain House® freeze-dried food their first choice for 35 years. Why? Because Mountain House® tastes better than other brands! Other backpacking food brands consist of only a few freeze-dried ingredients, mixed with dried seasonings and ingredients, which are then blended, not cooked. Mountain House® meals are cooked to give you the delicious homemade flavor you deserve. All you need to add is boiling water, and in just a few minutes, they are ready to eat! net wt. 6.35 oz. (180g). Makes two 10 oz. servings..
- Allergen Does/May contain
- Peas: No
- Peanuts: No
- Milk: Yes
- Shellfish: No
- Soy: No
- Tree nuts: No
- Wheat: Yes
- Aspartame: No
- Sulfites: No
- MSG: No
- FD&C Yellow No. 5: No
Chicken a la King
- INGREDIENTS: Cooked Chicken, Mushrooms, Pimientos, Green Peppers, Nonfat Dry Milk, Celery, Corn Oil, Wheat Flour, Chicken Base (chicken including natural chicken juices, maltodextrin, hydrolyzed corn gluten, dried whey, spice extractives and onion powder, autolyzed yeast extract, turmeric), Salt, Chicken Fat, Sugar, Modified Cornstarch. Yeast Extract, Safflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Onion Powder, Spices, Citric Acid, and Ascorbic Acid. Precooked Noodles: Durum Semolina, Whole Eggs, and Salt. Contains: Milk, Wheat and Egg
Serving Size1 Servings per Container3 serving(s) Calories Per Serving280 Calories from Fat90 Total Fat10 grams Saturated Fat2.5 grams Trans Fat0 grams Cholesterol70 milligrams Sodium740 milligrams Carbohydrates29 grams Potassium0 milligrams Dietary Fiber1 grams Sugars5 grams Protein18 grams MeatChicken Net Weight6.35 ounces
- Easy to prepare-just add hot water
- 3 one-cup servings
- 12+ year taste guarantee
- Allergen information: eggs, milk, tree nuts, wheat
- Just add water—plan easier, travel lighter and eat heartier
- For nearly 50 years, Mountain House has been a premier choice of campers and backpackers; it has a proven history of reliability and, most importantly, delicious flavor
- Mountain House meals are perfect for camping, backpacking, travel and emergency preparedness
- Nutrition facts displayed here and on packaging may differ; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.