Mountain House Granola with Milk & Blueberries 2 Servings
Perfect with hot or cold water, this Granola and Blueberries has fueled everyone from US Special Forces teams to Antarctic explorers, and everywhere in between. It’s made with real blueberries.
- Serving Size: .5 cup
- Servings Per Container: 2 servings
- Calories Per Serving: 250
The Mountain House® Freeze Dried Granola with Milk and Blueberries
Our freeze-dried granola makes the perfect breakfast, snack or even dessert when you’re craving something slightly sweet. Made with real blueberries, crunchy oats and powdered milk, Mountain House’s Blueberry Granola has fueled everyone from United States Special Forces to explorers on Antarctic expeditions and everywhere in between. Simply add hot or cold water to eat as a cereal, or skip the prep altogether and enjoy it by itself.
All you need to add is boiling water, and in just a few minutes, they are ready to eat!
Pouch – It’s never been easier to take your favorite breakfast with you. Our Pouches are convenient enough to stash in your backpack or pocket. The best part? You can dig in straight from the pouch.
Net wt. 4.0 oz
|Storage Tip: DO NOT OPEN UNTIL READY TO USE.|
| Allergen Does/May contain
- INGREDIENTS: Granola (rolled oats, brown sugar, unsweetened coconut, soy oil, sesame seed, wheat germ, natural vanilla flavoring), Nonfat Dry Milk, Freeze Dried Blueberries, Dry Cream (sweet cream, lecithin, and tocopherols), and Natural & Artificial Vanilla Flavor. Contains: Soy, Milk and Wheat.
- Pkg. Net Wt.: 4.00 oz.
- Servings per Pkg: 1
- Serving Size: 1 Pouch
- Total Calories: 500
- From Fat: 170
- Total Fat: 19 grams
- Saturated Fat: 10 grams
- Transfat Acid: 0 grams
- Cholesterol: 20 milligrams
- Sodium: 65 milligrams
- Carbos: 69 grams
- Dietary Fiber: 8 grams
- Sugars: 25 grams
- Protein: 16 grams
- Packed with energizing dried fruit, fiber, and unsaturated fats
- 2 half-cup servings
- 30 year taste guarantee.
- Allergens: soy, milk, coconut, and wheat
- Just add water—plan easier, travel lighter and eat heartier
- For nearly 50 years, Mountain House has been a premier choice of campers and backpackers; it has a proven history of reliability and, most importantly, delicious flavor
- Mountain House meals are perfect for camping, backpacking, travel and emergency preparedness
- Nutrition facts displayed here and on packaging may differ; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.
Start your day with fruit and fiber. Outdoor enthusiasts have made Mountain House® freeze-dried food their first choice for 35 years. Why? Because Mountain House® tastes better than other brands! Other backpacking food brands consist of only a few freeze-dried ingredients, mixed with dried seasonings and ingredients, which are then blended, not cooked. Mountain House® meals are cooked to give you the delicious homemade flavor you deserve.