Mountain House Lasagna with Meat Sauce 2 Servings
Made with pasta, cheese and Italian-style meat sauce, this lasagna tastes delicious out in the wilderness.
- Serving Size: 1
- Servings Per Container: 2 servings
- Calories Per Serving: 240
The Mountain House® Freeze Dried Lasagna w/Meat Sauce (Two 10oz servings)
Outdoor enthusiasts have made Mountain House® freeze-dried food their first choice for 35 years. Why? Because Mountain House® tastes better than other brands! Other backpacking food brands consist of only a few freeze-dried ingredients, mixed with dried seasonings and ingredients, which are then blended, not cooked. Mountain House® meals are cooked to give you the delicious homemade flavor you deserve. All you need to add is boiling water, and in just a few minutes, they are ready to eat! Net wt. 4.8oz Makes two 10 oz servings.
|Storage Tip: DO NOT OPEN UNTIL READY TO USE.|
| Allergen Does/May contain
Lasagna w/Meat Sauce (Two 10oz servings)
- INGREDIENTS: Tomatoes (tomatoes, tomato juice, salt, citric acid, calcium chloride), Tomato Paste, Enriched Macaroni Product (durum semolina, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mono nitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Cooked Beef, (beef, flavoring, salt), Dehydrated Onions, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Salt, Spices, Garlic Powder, and Dehydrated Parsley Flakes. Cheese Blend: Mozzarella Cheese [cultured milk, salt, enzymes], calcium casein ate, corn oil, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, sodium casein ate, salt, glucono-delta-lactone, maltodextrin, sodium aluminum phosphate, butter [cream], natural and artificial flavors), and Dehydrated Parmesan and Romano (made from cow’s milk) Cheeses (part-skim milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes). Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy
- Pkg. Net Wt. : 4.8 oz.
- Servings per Pkg: 2
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Total Calories: 240
- From Fat: 80
- Total Fat: 9 grams
- Saturated Fat: 3.5 grams
- Transfat Acid: .5 grams
- Cholesterol: 25 milligrams
- Sodium: 500 milligrams
- Carbos: 27 grams
- Dietary Fiber: 2 grams
- Sugars: 6 grams
- Protein: 14 grams
Mountain House Lasagna is delicious, and I don’t mean “delicious as far as backpacking meals go”, but “delicious as far as food goes”. This has been my default packing food for years. I’ve consistently found that when I pack a variety of foods for a trek that I inevitably end up wishing that every night was lasagna night. If you’re looking for a pack-able meal, you’d be hard pressed to find any better.
- 2.5 one-cup servings
- 30 year taste guarantee
- Allergens: wheat, milk, soy and sulfites
- Just add water—plan easier, travel lighter and eat heartier
- For nearly 50 years, Mountain House has been a premier choice of campers and backpackers; it has a proven history of reliability and, most importantly, delicious flavor
- Mountain House meals are perfect for camping, backpacking, travel and emergency preparedness
- Nutrition facts displayed here and on packaging may differ; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.