Mountain House Lasagna with Meat Sauce 2 Servings
Made with real meat sauce, cheese and noodles, the Mountain House Lasagna with Meat Sauce is a comforting, nearly instant meal that can be enjoyed anywhere around the world at any given time.
- Serving Size: 1
- Servings Per Container: 2 servings
- Calories Per Serving: 220
The Mountain House® Freeze Dried Lasagna w/Meat Sauce (Two Servings)
Outdoor enthusiasts have made Mountain House® freeze-dried food their first choice for 35 years. Why? Because Mountain House® tastes better than other brands! Other backpacking food brands consist of only a few freeze-dried ingredients, mixed with dried seasonings and ingredients, which are then blended, not cooked. Mountain House® meals are cooked to give you the delicious homemade flavor you deserve. All you need to add is boiling water, and in just a few minutes, they are ready to eat! Net wt. 3.6 oz
|Storage Tip: DO NOT OPEN UNTIL READY TO USE.|
| Allergen Does/May contain
Lasagna w/Meat Sauce (Two 10oz servings)
- INGREDIENTS: Enriched macaroni: (semolina [wheat], niacin [b3], ferrous sulfate [iron], thiamin mononitrate [b1], riboflavin [b2], folic acid [b9])Sauce: Beef (beef, rosemary extract, salt), tomato paste, blend of Parmesan, Romano and mozzarella cheese (cow’s milk, cultures, salt, enzymes), seasoning (onion, sea salt, basil, rosemary, garlic, oregano, black pepper, sunflower oil, parsley), tomatoes (tomato, tomato juice, calcium chloride, citric acid), corn starch, cane sugar.
- Pkg. Net Wt. : 3.6 oz.
- Servings per Pkg: 2
- Serving Size: 1.25 cups
- Total Calories: 220
- From Fat: 80
- Total Fat: 6 grams
- Saturated Fat: 2.5 grams
- Trans fat Acid: 0 grams
- Cholesterol: 20 milligrams
- Sodium: 600 milligrams
- Carbohydrates: 37 grams
- Dietary Fiber: 3 grams
- Sugars: 7 grams
- Protein: 11 grams
Mountain House Lasagna is delicious, and I don’t mean “delicious as far as backpacking meals go”, but “delicious as far as food goes”. This has been my default packing food for years. I’ve consistently found that when I pack a variety of foods for a trek that I inevitably end up wishing that every night was lasagna night. If you’re looking for a pack-able meal, you’d be hard pressed to find any better.
- 2.5 one-cup servings
- 30 year taste guarantee
- Allergens: wheat, milk, soy and sulfites
- Just add water—plan easier, travel lighter and eat heartier
- For nearly 50 years, Mountain House has been a premier choice of campers and backpackers; it has a proven history of reliability and, most importantly, delicious flavor
- Mountain House meals are perfect for camping, backpacking, travel and emergency preparedness
- Nutrition facts displayed here and on packaging may differ; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.