Mountain House Pasta Primavera 2.5 Servings
This Pasta Primavera looks delicious and tastes good, too.
It’s made with real zucchini, cauliflower, broccoli, red and yellow peppers with spiral macaroni in a creamy Parmesan cheese sauce.
- Servings per Container: 2.5 servings
- Calories Per Serving: 210
The Mountain House® Freeze Dried Pasta Primavera
Outdoor enthusiasts have made Mountain House® freeze-dried food their first choice for 35 years. Why? Because Mountain® House tastes better than other brands! Other backpacking food brands consist of only a few freeze-dried ingredients, mixed with dried seasonings and ingredients, which are then blended, not cooked. Mountain House® meals are cooked to give you the delicious homemade flavor you deserve. All you need to add is boiling water, and in just a few minutes, they are ready to eat! Net wt. 4.8 oz.
|Storage Tip: DO NOT OPEN UNTIL READY TO USE.|
| Allergen Does/May contain
The Mountain House® Freeze Dried Pasta Primavera Not only does our Pasta Primavera look delicious, it tastes fantastic too! But then again, it’s hard to go wrong when you use real zucchini, cauliflower, broccoli, red and yellow peppers with spiral macaroni in a creamy parmesan cheese sauce. An excellent vegetarian dish.
INGREDIENTS: Zucchini, Enriched Macaroni Product (durum semolina, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Cream, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Red Peppers, Nonfat Dry Milk, Yellow Peppers, Modified Corn Starch, Green Peas, Seasonings (hydrolyzed soy and corn protein, dextrose, torula yeast, soybean oil), Parmesan Cheese (part-skim milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), Onion Powder, Butter (cream), Maltodextrin, Salt, Culture Whey Powder, Autolyzed yeast extract, Spices, Natural Flavors, Granulated Garlic, Turmeric and Safflower Oil. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy
- Pkg. Net Wt.(oz): 4.80
- Servings per Pkg: 2.5
- Total Calories: 210
- From Fat: 50
- Total Fat: 6 grams
- Saturated Fat: 3 grams
- Transfat Acid: 0 grams
- Cholesterol: 20 milligrams
- Sodium: 580 milligrams
- Carbos: 33 grams
- Dietary Fiber: 2 grams
- Sugars: 6 grams
- Protein: 7 grams
The pasta primavera had a great cheesy and fresh-veggie flavor. The consistency was just thick enough.
- 2.5 one-cup servings
- 30 year taste guarantee
- Allergens: peas, wheat, milk, soy
- Just add water—plan easier, travel lighter and eat heartier
- For nearly 50 years, Mountain House has been a premier choice of campers and backpackers; it has a proven history of reliability and, most importantly, delicious flavor
- Mountain House meals are perfect for camping, backpacking, travel and emergency preparedness
- Nutrition facts displayed here and on packaging may differ; information on packaging reflects actual contents