Mountain House Raspberry Crumble 4 Servings
Here’s a fresh-tasting raspberry dessert you can enjoy anywhere, anytime.
It’s made with a rich raspberry sauce topped with chocolate cookie crumbs.
- Serving Size: .5 cup
- Servings Per Container: 4 servings
- Calories Per Serving: 140
Out of stock
Mountain House Raspberry Crumble blends a delicious raspberry sauce with chocolate cookie crumbs for a decadent dessert that can be enjoyed anywhere – even if you don’t have an oven for baking. Just add hot water and you can indulge in this chocolatey yet fruity dessert at the crag, on the beach, or in your own kitchen.
Net Weight: 5.15 oz.
Contains: Milk, Soy, Wheat
This meal was very easy to make and filling and had a lot of flavor.
It is an excellent backpacking choice because its light weight and delicious. A huge benefit is that it cooks quickly with minimal equipment.
All you need is boiling water, a measuring cup (key to perfectly cooked meals) and a utensil to stir and then eat the contents right out of the pouch!
This meal consists of raspberry sauce with chocolate cookie crumbles. This meal was quite sweet and delicious. It cooked very well and became a warm jam of sorts. There was a separate bag of very crushed cookies.
Ingredients: Raspberry sauce mix: sugar, freeze-dried raspberries, modified corn starch, nonfat dry milk, and corn oil. Chocolate cookie crumbs: sugar, enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), partially hydrogenated soybean oil, cocoa processed with alkali, high fructose corn syrup, cornstarch, baking soda, salt, soy lecithin, vanillin (an artificial flavor), chocolate, and whey. Allergens: milk, wheat, soy.
|Servings per Container||
|Calories Per Serving||
|Calories from Fat||
- 4 half-cup servings
- 30 year taste guarantee
- Allergens: milk, wheat, soy
- Just add water—plan easier, travel lighter and eat heartier
- For nearly 50 years, Mountain House has been a premier choice of campers and backpackers; it has a proven history of reliability and, most importantly, delicious flavor
- Mountain House meals are perfect for camping, backpacking, travel and emergency preparedness
- Nutrition facts displayed here and on packaging may differ; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.