Mountain House Scrambled Eggs with Bacon 1 Serving
This is way easier than packing in eggs on your next backpacking trip. Add hot water, wait a few minutes and you’ll have tasty scrambled eggs with bacon you can eat right out of the pouch.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Servings Per Container: 1.5 servings
- Calories Per Serving: 230
Mountain House Scrambled Eggs with Bacon
The Mountain House® Freeze Dried Eggs w/Bacon, precooked (one 8oz serving)
Outdoor enthusiasts have made Mountain House® freeze-dried food their first choice for 35 years. Why? Because Mountain House® tastes better than other brands! Other backpacking food brands consist of only a few freeze-dried ingredients, mixed with dried seasonings and ingredients, which are then blended, not cooked. Mountain House® meals are cooked to give you the delicious homemade flavor you deserve. All you need to add is boiling water, and in just a few minutes, they are ready to eat! Net wt. 2.25oz
|Storage Tip: DO NOT OPEN UNTIL READY TO USE.|
| Allergen Does/May contain
Ingredients for Mountain House Scrambled Eggs with Bacon
Precooked Egg Mix: Whole Egg (stabilized, glucose removed), Nonfat Milk, Egg Yolk (stabilized, glucose removed), Tapioca Starch, Sunflower Oil, Less than 2% of: Salt, Smoke Flavor (sunflower oil, smoke flavor), Yeast Extract, Xanthan Gum, Uncured Cooked Bacon: [no nitrates or nitrites added except those naturally found in sea salt and cultured celery juice] Pork, Salt, Sugar, Natural Smoke Flavor, Cultured Celery Juice
CONTAINS: Egg, Milk
- Pkg. Net Wt.: 2.25 oz.
- Servings per Pkg: 1.5
- Serving Size: 1.5 Pouch
- Calories/Per Pouch: 350
- From Fat: 130
- Total Fat: 23g / 29%
- Saturated Fat: 7g / 35%
- Transfat Acid: 0 grams
- Cholesterol: 600mg / 200%
- Sodium: 860mg / 37%
- Carbohydrate : 12g / 4%
- Dietary Fiber: 0 grams
- Total Sugars: 8 grams
- Protein: 23g / 46%
- Enjoy the smell of crispy, crumbly bacon combined with scrambled eggs
- 1.5 1-cup servings
- 30 year taste guarantee
- Allergens: eggs, milk; gluten free
- Just add water—plan easier, travel lighter and eat heartier
- For nearly 50 years, Mountain House has been a premier choice of campers and backpackers; it has a proven history of reliability and, most importantly, delicious flavor
- Mountain House meals are perfect for camping, backpacking, travel and emergency preparedness
- Nutrition facts displayed here and on packaging may differ; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.
Who knew bacon and eggs could be so portable? These pre-cooked scrambled eggs include bacon pieces that are sure to meet the demand of any adventure.
About this item
- DELICIOUS BREAKFAST! Enjoy the comforting taste and smell of crispy, bacon crumbles combined with scrambled eggs. Freeze-dried to lock in nutrients and freshness. No refrigeration needed.
- NO ARTIFICIAL ANYTHING – Made with no preservatives, artificial flavors or colors and certified gluten-free by GFCO. Pouch contains one serving. Great for one hungry backpacker or split it with your camping buddy.
- QUICK PREP – Just add hot water to the pouch & eat in less than 10 minutes, with no cleanup. The pouch has a shorter, wider, more bowl-like shape for an easier eating experience. Eat straight from the pouch and skip the dishes!
- EAT ANYTIME, ANYWHERE – Pouch is lightweight & portable providing you with a deliciously, tasty meal perfect for camping & backpacking trips! Eat well in the back-country or in your tent. Also great for emergency food storage & survival.
- RECYCLABLE – Recycled used packaging with TerraCycle to reduce waste.
- SHELF STABLE – Longest proven shelf life in the industry! Backed by a 30-Year Taste Guarantee. Great for emergency food storage!