Mountain House Scrambled Eggs with Ham 2 Servings
What’s better than a hearty breakfast of real scrambled eggs, ham and red / green peppers?
One that’s a cinch to cook! Add hot water, wait a few minutes and enjoy the perfect backpacking breakfast.
- Serving Size: .75 cup
- Servings per Container: 2 servings
- Calories Per Serving: 190
The Mountain House® Freeze Dried Scrambled Eggs w/Ham and Red & Green Peppers, precooked
Outdoor enthusiasts have made Mountain House® freeze-dried food their first choice for 40 years. Why? Because Mountain House® tastes better than other brands! On the trail, back at camp, or any time you need a hot , tasty meal, you’ll love the delicious aroma, hearty flavor, and simple convenience of our award-winning Mountain House® Meals. Mountain House® meals are cooked to give you the delicious homemade flavor you deserve.
All you need to add is boiling water, and in just a few minutes, they are ready to eat!
Net wt. 2.54oz
Storage Tip: DO NOT OPEN UNTIL READY TO USE.
- Allergen Does/May contain
- Peas: No
- Peanuts: No
- Milk: Yes
- Shellfish: No
- Soy: No
- Tree nuts: No
- Wheat: No
- Aspartame: No
- Sulfites: No
- MSG: No
- FD&C Yellow No. 5: No
INGREDIENTS: Precooked Scrambled Eggs (whole eggs, egg yolks, nonfat dry milk, modified corn starch, corn oil, salt, yeast extract, sunflower oil and smoke flavor, xanthan gum), Ham (ham, salt, dextrose, sodium tripolyphosphate, sodium erythorbate, smoke flavor, sodium nitrite), and Red and Green Peppers.
- Pkg. Net Wt.: 2.54 oz.
- Servings per Pkg: 2
- Serving Size: 1 Pouch
- Total Calories: 190 per serving
- Total Fat: 11 grams
- Saturated Fat: 3.5 grams
- Transfat Acid: 0 grams
- Cholesterol: 330 milligrams
- Sodium: 630 milligrams
- Carbos: 7 grams
- Dietary Fiber: 0 grams
- Sugars: 4 grams
- Protein: 15 grams
- Two 3/4-cup servings
- 30 year taste guarantee
- Allergens: egg and milk; gluten free
- Just add water—plan easier, travel lighter and eat heartier
- For nearly 50 years, Mountain House has been a premier choice of campers and backpackers; it has a proven history of reliability and, most importantly, delicious flavor
- Mountain House meals are perfect for camping, backpacking, travel and emergency preparedness
- Nutrition facts displayed here and on packaging may differ; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.