Mountain House Beef Stroganoff & Noodles 2.5 Servings
Mountain House Beef Stroganoff is hands-down one of the most popular meals they make.
With real pieces of tender beef and savory mushrooms and onions in a creamy sauce, one bite will make you believe.
- Servings per Container: 2.5 servings
- Calories Per Serving: 260
The Mountain House® Freeze Dried Stroganoff w/Beef & Noodles
Enjoy beef, mushrooms, and noodles smothered in a rich sour cream sauce.
Outdoor enthusiasts have made Mountain House® freeze-dried food their first choice for 35 years. Why? Because Mountain House® tastes better than other brands! Other backpacking food brands consist of only a few freeze-dried ingredients, mixed with dried seasonings and ingredients, which are then blended, not cooked. Mountain House® meals are cooked to give you the delicious homemade flavor you deserve.
All you need to add is boiling water, and in just a few minutes, they are ready to eat!
Allergen Does/May contain
- Eggs: Yes
- Peas: No
- Peanuts: No
- Milk: Yes
- Shellfish: No
- Soy: Yes
- Tree Nuts: No
- Wheat: Yes
- Aspartame: No
- Sulfites: Yes
- MSG: No
- FD&C Yellow No. 5: No
Beef Stroganoff with Noodles
- INGREDIENTS: Cooked Beef (Beef Flavoring, Salt), Sour Cream (cultured cream, milk, whey, sodium phosphate, guar gum, carrageenan, calcium sulfate, locust bean gum, and cultures), Mushrooms, Modified Corn Starch, Corn Oil, Nonfat Dry Milk, Dehydrated Onions, Salt, Hydrolyzed Corn Torula and Brewers Yeast Wheat Gluten Soy Protein, Lemon Juice Concentrate and Lemon Oil, Beef Base (roasted beef and concentrated beef stock, Hydrolyzed corn gluten, soy, corn, and wheat protein, natural flavoring, sugar, dried whey, and yeast extract), Molasses, Spices, Garlic Powder, and Soybean Oil and Spice Extract. Precooked Noodles: Durum Semolina, Whole Eggs, and Salt. Contains: Milk, Wheat, Soy, Egg.
- Pkg. Net Wt.(oz): 4.80
- Servings per Pkg: 2.5
- Total Calories: 260
- From Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 11 grams
- Saturated Fat: 4 grams
- Transfat Acid: 0 grams
- Cholesterol: 45 milligrams
- Sodium: 800 milligrams
- Carbos: 29 grams
- Dietary Fiber: 1 grams
- Sugars: 3 grams
- Protein: 11 grams
- Easy to prepare-just add hot water
Mountain House is by far the best tasting freeze dried food. The other brands just don’t seem to taste right and/ or tend to have a texture problem. Mountain House gets it right.
- 2.5 one-cup servings
- 30 year taste guarantee
- Allergens: milk, wheat, soy, eggs and sulfites
- Just add water—plan easier, travel lighter and eat heartier
- For nearly 50 years, Mountain House has been a premier choice of campers and backpackers; it has a proven history of reliability and, most importantly, delicious flavor
- Mountain House meals are perfect for camping, backpacking, travel and emergency preparedness
- Nutrition facts displayed here and on packaging may differ; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.