Partner Steel Cook Partner 16 inch 2 Burner Propane Stove With Windscreen
This 2 – burner stove with windscreen is designed for a breezy environment. Comes in 16″ width. All stoves are made from high grade aluminum, and hand welded by our expert, professional welders. The grills are Stainless Steel and the gas manifolds are Brass. Other than the burners, the entire stove is designed to remain rust-free and very low maintenance, providing years of service even in the most harsh environments. All stoves come with regulator and hoses.
Capacity: 2 Burners
- Cooking Surface: 12.5″W x 16″L x 6″H
- Closed Case Size: 16″L x 12.5″W x 3.5″T with handle is is 3.75″
- Inside: 11.75″ W x 18″ L
- 2 Individually Controlled Burners
- Burner Spacing, Center to center: 16” stove: 12”
- Total BTU’s: 20,000
- Total Weight: 12 lbs.
- Made of 0.080 Gauge Aluminum = 12 gauge
- Comes with hose and regulator for bulk tank hookup.
- Hose is a 27 psi hose
- Carry handles and rugged latches
- Recessed knobs and propane connections
- Wind screen is included
- Each burner has its own needle valve control. This allows you to individually regulate the different burners.
- All hoses are equipped with a safety valve. This automatically stops the flow of gas even when someone forgets to shut off the propane tank.
- The stove’s regulator has a brass hand wheel type stem that doesn’t require a wrench.
- Our unique grill/burners are designed to lift out of the stove case in one piece. This makes for easy cleaning of the aluminum case and stainless steel grill.
- The handles, latches, hinges, and attaching tabs are all installed with aircraft-type solid rivets; no hollow “pop” rivets are used.
- The stove’s tough 5052 grade aluminum case with 5/16 diameter 304 grade solid stainless steel grill, provides many years of sturdy, rustproof service.
- Sorry top can not be used as a BBQ.
- Made in: USA