Coghlan’s Basic Survival Kit
Coghlan’s Survival Kit This basic survival kit is perfect as a beginning vehicle or backpack kit.
You should have a basic survival kit in your backpack, car, boat, truck or any other vehicle you travel in or with such as a snowmobile.
If you are new to survival kits, and aren’t sure what you should get, this kit will give you many tools to stay alive, keep warm and dry, signal for help, and get rescued.
- Emergency Blanket (reflects your body heat back to you)
- Matches (to light a fire)
- Signal Whistle (for getting rescuers attention)
- 2 Fire sticks (they will light when wet)
- 12 hr. Light stick
- Pencil (to take notes, keep log)
- Note Pad
- Salt Packet (you lose salt when sweating)
- 4 – Antiseptic Pads
- 4 – 1″ x 3″ Bandages
- 4 – 3/8″ x 1 1/2″ Bandages
- 2″ x 3″ Elastic Patch Bandage
- 3″ x 3″ Sterile Pad
- 2 – 4″ Adhesive Strips
- Emergency Poncho (keeps you dry)
- Signal Mirror (can flash airplanes or boats)
- 50′ Orange Trail Tape (marks a trail or your progress)
- 10′ Snare Wire (to trap small animals)
- 2 – Razor Blades
- Needle (sewing, many uses)
- Spool of Thread (sewing, lashing, tying)
- 2 – Safety Pens
- 12′ Nylon Rope (construct shelter, etc)
- 30′ Fishing Line (fishing, lashing)
- 2 Fish Hooks
- 2 Sinkers (keeps your hook and bait below water)
- 7″ x 10″ Waterproof Pouch (keep things dry, get water)
- 35′ Nylon Cord (lashing, building)
- Reusable 8″ x 12″ PVC Pouch (keeps kit dry)
- 5 hour candle (provides light and warmth)
- Total Weight = 1 lb.
- Includes Survival Guide
Coghlan’s Survival Kit This basic survival kit is perfect as a beginning vehicle or backpack kit. You should have a basic survival kit in your backpack, car, boat, truck or any other vehicle you travel in or with such as a snowmobile. If you are new to survival kits, and aren’t sure what you should get, this kit will give you many tools to stay alive, keep warm and dry, signal for help, and get rescued.
Designed and equipped to meet the needs of individuals and small groups in many survival situations. If you’re interested in survival, take this kit camping with you and use everything. this is a must for everyone in the outdoors.
Be ready to survive in the outdoors with the Coghlan’s Survival Kit. Get this kit and you’ll have all the tools you need to stay alive in the wilderness.
It includes a Survival Guide booklet that has helpful suggestions and tips to coach you through.
Tools like a compass, signal whistle, signal mirror, and a 50 ft. orange trail tape are there so you can navigate better into unfamiliar terrain and send signals to distant rescuers. For hunting, there’s a 10 ft. snare wire, spool of thread, a 30 ft. fishing line, two fish hooks, and sinkers. For better visibility at night or in dim-lit places, you can use the two fire-sticks, 12-hr light-stick, or 5-hr candle. You can also light a fire using the matches and use the emergency blanket or poncho to keep yourself warm.
The survival kit even comes with a variety of medical supplies such as bandages, adhesive strips, and sterile pad in case of wounds and serious injuries. No need to purchase a number of separate tools for your outdoor adventure.
Order the Coghlan’s Survival Kit today and you’ll get all the essentials you need to stay alive in the wilderness.