Ultimate Survival Technologies TekFire Fuel-Free Lighter or Fire Starter
Out of stock
Flame free and easy to use, the TekFire Fuel-Free Lighter from Ultimate Survival Technologies makes starting a fire in the wild quick and easy. Windproof and flame-less, this rechargeable electronic lighter eliminates the need for checking butane levels or adjusting flow for altitude. This easy-to-use 1-handed fire starter uses electric current to get a fire going and comes with a USB cord to recharge its rechargeable Li-Ion battery. 10 second time-out safety feature.
Manufacturer model #: 20-00041.
- Easy to use, flame-free outdoor lighter
- 3.15″ x 1.5″ x .8″ lighter packs easily.
- Rechargeable electronic lighter – windproof design
- No butane, no adjustments for altitude
- Includes USB cord to recharge its rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Built-in, rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Indicator light flashes red while charging and is solid red when fully charged
- 10 second time-out safety feature
- To ignite ParaTinder, expose red core thread and light with the TekFire
- Use inner paracord strands for sewing thread, sutures, fishing line, and more
- Manufacturer’s 2-year limited warranty.
- Comes with complete instruction for use and care.
The lightweight and compact TekFire PRO Fuel Free Lighter allows for quick and easy fire starting. Windproof, flameless, and electronic, it requires no butane fuel or adjustments for altitude. The included ParaTinder™ wrist lanyard can be unwound for about 3 feet of all-purpose paracord with an added single tinder thread. The lighter also comes with a USB cord for easy recharging from any USB port.
NOTE: Only ignite inner red core strand of Paratinder. Do not ignite white inner core strands or outer colored jacket. These can melt plastic residue on electrodes blocking the electrical arc and prevent lighter from working.
TO CLEAR RESIDUE FROM ELECTRODES: Use a wooden toothpick or plastic knife to gently scrape clear. To avoid electric shock or burn, DO NOT push electric arc button on while cleaning.