Zamp Solar 80 Watt Portable Solar Kit
Solar US 80 Watt Portable Kit
- 27 lbs
- Open Dimension 43.5″ x 20“ x 1.5”
- Closed Dimension 21.75″ x 20“ x 3”
- 80-Watt Power Output
- Generates 4.58 amps
Out of stock
This small universal portable solar kit will generate 80-Watt at 4.6 amps and includes the integrated 5 Stage 10 Amp waterproof solar charge controller to keep your 12v system protected. Use the large digital display to monitor volts, and amps in real time as well as amps over a period of time. The LED light indicators show charging status and battery condition.
All US manufactured panels utilize top-of-the-line Grade A mono-crystalline solar cells providing high efficiency output throughout the day. These high end panels are finished with specialized AR coated glass which has anti-reflective properties for maximum light absorption during extreme sun angles.
The aluminum frame featuring Omni-mount technology is hard anodized. This means that the outer panel edges are significantly hardened in the electrochemical process to create a barrier against the elements.
Easily transport this convenient power generation system using our re-designed ergonomic easy to grip handle. Open the case and unfold utilizing the precision machined butterfly clasps. Omni-mount technology has everything to do with convenience and stability allowing users to unfold the easy to use tilt legs for optimal placement.
Wiring is no longer a concern with the included 15 foot SAE positive and negative lead that is terminated with a simple quick connect plug and is compatible with all Zamp Solar sidewall ports.
- The Zamp Solar ZS-US-80-P 80 Watt Portable Charge Kit features 10 Amp solar charge controller mounted on our EZ-View swinging bracket. The EZ-View Bracket allows the user to stand while viewing the digital deluxe solar charge controller. A large digital display shows the user battery voltage, an instant view of amps from the solar panel and how many amps charged the battery over the period of time it was connected.
- Power Rating: 80 watts at 4.58 amps
- 3 Indicator light shows – faults (any errors) | charging (solar is charging the battery) | full (battery is full and solar is maintaining)
- Compressed aluminium frame
- Tempered glass
- Attached EZ-Slide Legs – no bolts or wing nuts
- Carrying handle and two plated clasp for transport
- Zamp solar built in 10 Amp PWM weatherproof solar charge controller on EZ-View bracket
- Large LCD digital display | volts, amps & amps per hour
- Multi-color LED indicator lights for operational status
- UV rated wire with estimated 15 year lifespan
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Open: 43.5″ x 20″ x 1.5″
- Closed: 21.75″ x 20″ x 3″
- Includes: (2) Class A high quality Monocrystalline Solar Panels, (1) 15′ SAE positive and negative lead that is terminated with a simple quick connect plug, (1) ballistic nylon case with heavy duty zippers, (1) fuse , (1) fuse holder, and (1) Zamp Solar plug system
- 25-year power output manufacturer warranty
- Made in: USA